• Electrical Insulator up to 600 Volts
• Recommended for low voltage cables installed in low hostility environment.
• For exterior and interior use.
The General Purpose Electrical Tape is a conformable polyvinyl chloride insulation tape, 50 mil thick recommended for general use. It has good resistance to abrasion, humidity and variable environmental conditions including sunlight.}
• Highly resistant to physical abuse and / or mechanical damage, chemical attack and ultraviolet light.
• Compatible with all solid dielectric cable materials.
• Compatible with synthetic and rubber compounds for splices, as well as with epoxy and polyurethane resins.
• Flame retardant.
• To be used in primary insulation of cable and wire splices up to 600 volts.
• Reconstruction of cable jackets in splices and terminations of medium voltage.
• To make cable harnesses
• For indoor and outdoor use.